Tuesday, September 24, 2013

King Jack... Too Funny

We have several chicken feeders that came out of an old chicken house.  I use them for all kinds of things.  Well one got drug out into the yard and when my hubby was mowing he threw it over the fence into the goat pen figuring it would keep them busy.  Well busy it did.  My billy goat decided to crown himself!
I have no idea how he managed to get it on top of his head so perfectly, but he did!

Now we just need a couple painted tennis balls for the tips of his horns and some garland and we can have a Christmas decoration!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how
    to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4.

    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this
    problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!


    My web page site here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I published this so maybe a reader can help. I just used the standard stuff and it seems to work... Have a blessed day!

      Delete