Monday, December 24, 2012

Wishing All A Merry Christmas

I wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas from my family to yours...  Here it is Christmas Eve 2012.  A date that many in this world thought we would not get to see....  I bought my childrens presents and fully expected them to get what I bought.  It is not some Doomsday Prophecy that I worry about... Instead it is all of the man made stuff I worry about...   I was able to get Ariel her new bicycle and a BB gun that looks like a Colt Officers Model.  Hannah got her Zebra print luggage and also an identical BB gun.  Nick will  be excited to see that he got his very first BB gun, a red rider.  He has been asking me for it for 2 years...And a interactive xBox game of disneyland...
They don't have a huge amount of gifts, but they all are reminded the reason for the season.  Nick at 9 still believes whole heartedly in Santa Claus and we strive to keep that magic alive!!! His face was priceless when he got the call from Santa this year.

The magic of Santa Claus is important to me... I collect Santas and snatch every one up that I can get...After Christmas sales is when my collection really grows every year...

The magic of a baby being born and growing into a man that died to save us is more important.  Please remember the reason we have this season is not to say "Happy Holidays" It is Merry Christmas!!!!

So Merry Christmas to all and I hope you were good so that Santa can be good to you!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Christine, did you get enough snow for Santas' sleigh? I hear your neighbors are still in the dark. Wasn't bad here, they say 8" of the nasty stuff. Expecting 2-4 inches tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Not on Christmas but yesterday we got about an inch. The storm on Christmas moved and went south of us. Stay Warm

      Delete