Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally a Barn

The barn builders came out and built me a barn last week.  I could not believe it when they were done from start to finish in about 12 hours total.  I had called many different companies until I finally found the best deal I could.  It is a 30 x 50 pole barn.  The builders came out with all the supplies and the next day we had a barn.  Now it is our turn to build on the lean too's that will serve as a goat shed, milking parlor and a chicken house.
This was the first day after about 6 hours
Then they came back the next morning and 5 hours later it looked like this
Yeah!!! we have a barn.....

They did a wonderful job and at a great price.  If you are looking for a barn and live in NEO or NWA I would be more than happy to share the name of the company that did this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment