Friday, November 9, 2012

Louisiana... Trying to leave the union??? Interesting...



Okay has anyone out there read the latest on the WND??? It seems as though the day after our election someone decided to write a petition to the White House to allow the state of LA to secede from the union and start their own new government.  You can see the article here... http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/louisiana-residents-petition-to-secede/
If you read the comments it seems as though there are alot of other people in other states that seem to agree...
And you can read the petition here...http://wh.gov/93Z9

 My husband is from Louisiana and he said "leave it to the Cajuns to start it".  I do not believe it will ever happen not without a bunch of blood shed and I do hope none of this comes to that.  We have had one civil war I hope to not ever see one here in my lifetime or my childrens.

But in case you are interested in reading it the links are there for you...

I found it interesting reading...  The entire bible belt wanted Romney and the East and West coasts wanted Obama.  But usually the mid section of our country is much more conservative than the coasts. 

Just for the sake of pointing out something.  I saw a lot of posts on blogs saying the same thing soon after Katrina.  It didn't happen then and I don't see it happening now.  Usually it is just people yapping their mouths.  This is the first time I have ever seen someone actually try to DO something.

I believe that the bigwigs in the state would never actually want it to happen.  And one little state against the machine of the US is not a fair match anyway.  They would lose...

But at least the people have voiced their concern over our current administrations policies.  As of now we still have freedom of speech.  I just hope and pray it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment