Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update on petitions at Whitehouse

There are currently 40 states that are listed and all together there are over 528,000 signatures.  You can see them all here https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

There are also 2 petitions asking the president to exile, remove citizenship or "deport" everyone who signs the petitions.  They have about  8000 signatures combined.  I guess those people have not heard about that little thing called the First Amendment and the right to freedom of speech.  To me this is a very peaceful demonstration.  Like I have said you can not get any more peaceful than a bunch of electronic signatures on an electronic petition.

I do not believe there is going to be any secession.  I believe this is only a message to the president that the people want the country to go back to the ways of the constitution. 

Preserve our rights as our forefathers had intended them to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment